Strike Social develops artificial intelligence and provides 24/7 optimization to drive the best outcomes in social media advertising. Through media-buying software and service, Strike powers 15,000+ campaigns globally each day for the world’s leading agencies and brands, including KFC, Honda, Xbox, Mattel and Beats. With global operations, Strike is headquartered in Chicago and was named the city's Best B2B Startup in the 2016 Moxie Awards. Strike has an EMEA office in Krakow, Poland, has team members based in London and is actively looking to grow operations in Ireland.
Who you are:
- Extremely hard working, organized, focused & self-motivated...if this doesn’t sound like you, hit the back button now
- Knowledgeable on how advertisers can successfully leverage paid advertising on social platforms
- Passionate about working in a fast paced and exciting start-up environment where the only constant is change
- Curious about the digital media world and ready to be a consummate learner of the space
- Analytically driven
- Work closely with the Account Director to respond to client needs around reporting, insights and general campaign questions
- Effectively communicate any in-flight campaign changes to the internal buying and planning team to promote flawless execution
- Brainstorm thought leadership topics that can be turned into sharable one-sheeters to help improve client retention/growth
- Manage the full campaign life cycle for small to medium sized clients under the supervision of the Account Director
- Put together in-depth post campaign reports in both excel and PowerPoint that tell a rich story about Strike Social’s performance
- Proactively come up with ideas to help with campaign performance, insights and the overall value that Strike Social provides
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of social platforms and the different advertising products within each platform
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads and Snapchat is a plus
Working at Strike Social:
Strike Social is a close-knit, work-hard/play-hard environment. If you want a fun, challenging and rewarding experience, apply to join our team! Aside from standard (and generous) employee benefits, Strike offers the ability to work with employees across the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.