EMEA Media Director
Strike Social develops artificial intelligence and provides 24/7 optimization to drive the best outcomes in social media advertising. Through media-buying software and service, Strike powers 15,000+ campaigns globally each day for the world’s leading agencies and brands, including KFC, Honda, Xbox, Mattel and Beats. With global operations, Strike is headquartered in Chicago and was named the city's Best B2B Startup in the 2016 Moxie Awards. Strike has an EMEA office in Krakow, Poland, has team members based in London and is actively looking to grow operations in Ireland.
Who you are:
- Extremely hard working, organized, focused & self-motivated...if this doesn’t sound like you, hit the back button now
- Knowledgeable on how advertisers can successfully set up and run campaigns across social platforms
- Passionate about working in a fast paced and exciting start-up environment where the only constant is change
- Curious about the digital media world and ready to be a consummate learner of the space
- Analytically driven
- Be the ultimate expert when it comes to social campaign strategy (targeting recommendations, flighting, platform suggestions based on the brief, price quotes, etc)
- Flawless execution of the entire campaign management life-cycle (set-up, optimizations, pulling insights, etc)
- Manage additional media buyers/analysts across platforms to ensure the same level of execution and efficiencies with campaign set-up
- Strong communication with the Account Management team to troubleshoot campaigns issues and recommend A/B test scenarios
- Work closely with the Account Director to brainstorm thought leadership topics and uncover future ad units or platforms to test with clients
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Vast experience implementing, optimizing and managing successful campaigns within Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Knowledge of managing campaigns within DBM, Snapchat, Twitter Ads, and Pinterest Ads is also a plus
- Ability to pull reports, analyze campaign data and verbally articulate insights that can lead to future client growth
- Previous experience leading a team of media buyers and/or analysts
Working at Strike Social:
Strike Social is a close-knit, work-hard/play-hard environment. If you want a fun, challenging and rewarding experience, apply to join our team! Aside from standard (and generous) employee benefits, Strike offers the ability to work with employees across the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.